Monday, April 27, 2020

Mind of The Ruler

The Great Cull - A Shepard's Job
Would the Shepard warn the flock that their time has come?
The Shepard would try to maintain calm and reassure the herd that everything is alright and things are going along as well as can be expected.
"All is normal, nothing to see here, move along as everything is under control; keep moving, we're all in this together, we're almost there."
With everything swirling about and energies defunct across the globe, I've been finding myself in the mind of the psychopath lately, as an explosion of thoughts have erupted within me over the last 2 months. It is not a pleasant journey but one which must be done in order to fathom what could be.

This is what came out of the latest, unpleasant dive:

Mind of The Ruler

So I ask myself, how would I go about erasing almost 7 billion beings from this planet. And I choose the word 'erase' because that is the only way to do it. One cannot have a 'history' for any of the 'survivors' to learn from and form 'resistance'; the human race as it stands now, must be ERASED. For if no one remembers, there is no genocide; NOW, will have never existed.

I would have all the math figured out; the birth rates, death rates, sperm counts, infertility. The impact studies would be calculated for nutrition, environment, psychology, social, etc. The data collected over the years, would serve through the decades as an 'adaptive' population management scheme.

I would need to control the very things which supports the life of the herd. Things such as food, water, air, land and resources through to the manufacturing and distribution. I would institute scarcity in order to create competition which will further divide and control the herd and tie it all together through mediums of exchange (currency), which I control, within a grand production brought to life by media of all sorts.

Everything would have to be built upon trust and ignorance. In order to build 'trust', I would have to give the herd what they 'want' (created or not). I would have to make them feel free and informed; educated yet ignorant. I would have to erode their trust in each other, in order for them to turn elsewhere for 'solutions'. In the end, the herd will be begging for my 'salvation'.

I would need to invent or control their systems of 'governance' and 'justice' along with a system of education, which propagates both in order to establish and maintain a 'normalcy' of 'life' which can be predicted. There would need to be fears and injustices peppered through a life in order to keep tensions high and suspicion of neighbors possible. Many 'events' would be needed to maintain legitimacy and apprehension which demands information and 'solutions' from trusted sources.

Now, for me to formulate my 'plans', there would need to be countless years of 'nudging' and observation; a gentle one here, a barbaric one there. I would need to know what outcome could be expected from certain 'stimuli'. I would need to study what gives the individual ambition, incentive, desire and I would need to determine what brings a feeling of 'love' or 'happiness' (especially if only fleeting). I would need to know what divides the individuals at a personal level and if such did not exist, I would need to create them.

Fears would be exploited and built upon from their base. With well established base fears and trust, new fears can be created upon demand and sold to the herd in various ways over a multitude of medium. I would ensure that the latest technologies were also those in highest demand and have control of them all as they control the herd.

I would know the triggers and reactions which have been subconsciously placed within the popular psyche because I would be the one responsible for placing them there over the generations. With each subsequent generation, the mind would crave more until no logical thought was possible, solely emotional reactions. I would form the herd into perpetual 'childhood' in its mental capacities; always wanting to 'prove' their intelligence but falling just short with their refusal to admit wrong coupled with a level of laziness which keeps them from asking too many questions and accidentally learning.

I would use these at every opportunity to sow division on every level possible within the human family. I would need to 'change' all differing cultures and establish a hegemony by creating 'universal' desire for unattainable things which always seem within grasp. I would divide them into a hierarchical order to create jealousy, want and loathing throughout the pyramid; all fearful, suspicious and ignorant of each other.

I would build them up and tear it all down, to watch as they react to the fears and anxiety created. The uncertainty will leave them open to suggestion and willing to go to great lengths to feel secure. I would watch, as a famine is created, just to see what happens and at what lows the herd is willing to stoop to survive. Then I would come in to 'save' them for the next phase built upon the memories of their deeds.

I would exploit the fear of death to its fullest by defining health itself. Creating and educating generations into a naturally removed, system of medical responses and treatments. I would create disease through an accumulated knowledge of nutrition, human anatomy, spirituality, consciousness and DNA. I would learn through their deaths and ailments and even 'mutate' foods and pathogens in order to observe the results to them physically, mentally and sociologically. I would use this to my advantage and forever push forward using the data to adapt my agenda.

I would use, DNA vaccines which are capable of changing the genes of human DNA. With samples collected through 'testing', I would aim to personalize each 'vaccine' and then follow through with medical tracking using implanted technology, to learn how the body responds to the genetic alterations in order to gather data to enhance my life. The things which extend my life and the things which shorten the herd's life, would be well studied and advantaged to the fullest.

My aim is to create a true GMO Human for genetic experimentation for my gain with, essentially an off switch. These would comprise of the young and how I got there would be of no consequence.

I would chisel away at the herd until it was time to effect a greater cull. That time would be when the herd would be willing to do whatever I say in order to avoid whatever I say will bring them 'certain death' and be willing to force others to do the same for the illusion of self preservation.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds a bit like the Protocols of Zion!

Anonymous said...

Willy Lynch in 1712, had a speech that reminded me of this same topic and I already came to this conclusion years ago. Welcome to slavery sir.

Unknown said...

Eso es lo que se está. Asiendo con el covid implantar. Vacuna y cambiar el ADN