Saturday, April 18, 2020

Can We Escape The Next 'Wave'?

Where do I want to be for the next 'wave'?

I've been thinking about this. That I am in a  country which is frozen for 6 months of the year and therefor of dependence. The announced, next 'wave' is scheduled to begin in the fall and would most likely be stretched through until spring; I'm not really liking that idea.

So where to go? Where is there going to be some semblance of 'freedom'? Where can I grow food and buy local produce direct from the producer year round? Where will people not be living in fear of each other but instead coming together to provide what is needed? Where can a community form which can stand as a stronghold for those which want to opt out of this madness?

Buckminster Fuller said, and I paraphrase, that "You can't tell people what it is wrong, you have to show them a better way by building it". That is what we, as an 'awakening' community has failed to do over the last decades. Through no fault but our own, we have divided ourselves into small, distanced groups and individuals which fight to be heard and to be right while trying to 'pay the bills'. Perhaps we were not 'looking' for a 'hero' but somewhere inside believed it might be 'me' which finds that magic 'switch' which makes people wake up.

Yes, we may have fallen 'prey' to many a rabbit hole but in the end the responsibility remains at self to stay or move on. Sure there is a slew of 'controlled opposition' but that term was 'weaponized' against our awareness to separate us from guidance; there always seemed be a 'caution' in the way we 'interacted', a deep laying suspicion towards 'anyone'. We sure built a lot of ''echo chambers' though during this wild run, too bad most were echoing opposing opinions which may or may not be ours to begin with. Part of our 'base' programming is that of division based on fear and a capitulation to the  ego.

The first thing to have been dealt with was how efficient and ingrained the 'programming' really is and that we are not exempt from it; the programmed ego has played a great part in arriving at where we are now. Even through our 'rebellion', we adhered to our 'way of life' and were careful not to rock the boat too much lest we tip over the apple cart (that was a fun write); we feared making a change which would affect us greatly and disrupt our 'lives'. I get it, self preservation; "what if...".

Through 'cognitive dissonance' (we sure liked to use that term), preformed biases and a failure in admitting wrong, we became the 'mass debaters' (inference intended) which never really learned anything except how to tear each other down. That term was later changed to 'debunkers' to garner acceptance by the masses. Now they use our tactics against our very information.

Let's just say, in all honesty, that we could have done better. I reached out to many over the years and learned that a conversation needs to have two sides: listening and speaking and that it must also flow instead of remaining stagnant with the same circular arguments.

So really, if there was a place to go to, would anyone show up? Has this been about all talk and no action? Are we all just waiting for an honorable mention in the history books? Are we too afraid to take that next step and not yet afraid enough of what may be coming down the pipe? Do we fear our fellow human being more than our governments?

If we are ready to be better people, then firstly we must admit we need bettering. What I have been doing has been observing and writing as it came out. An explosion here and there and as you can see, now.

So does such a place exist? Is there a country remaining which would not interfere in the building of a whole new paradigm? Is there such a place as a 'safe zone' on this planet or have all the bases been covered? Are we to fight this all on an individual level as they come for us one by one in our 'lockdowns'?

Is it too late? Do we throw in the towel and admit defeat? Do we simply chronicle the events about to unfold for a 'history' that may not remember us? For why would the 'winner' want such a 'record' of dissent? Those which will have gone will never have existed in the annals of 'history', how many generations do you think that would take? I figure that the best case scenario for humanity is Chinese style living across all western nations by 2030 with a much younger population; think of the 'waves' of fear possible in the coming years.

I am watching and waiting to see where this goes. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

1 comment:

SpiritCalls.us said...

Interesting ... I find myself flowing 'backwards' in your life as my comments this morning are following your life in that direction, that being the order I read of your posts.

Can We Escape ... the next wave? (not yet trying to acknowledge any differentiation in capitalizing the first letter of a word, or not)(a method of attaching relative importance between "levels of" meaning ... something I so often do but which loses it's 'power' when I find myself inconsistent in the process) ... anyway, "Escaping The Next 'Wave'?" ... are we speaking of escaping or Escaping :-) ... (no answer required, just my musing)

Without rereading your post, I will answer without a lot of consideration, just talking off of the top of my head ... the answer to the preceding would be yes and no ... the only real escape would be the realization as to whether it is the 'I am' or the "I AM" involved ... if the former, there will be a good chance of drowning, if the latter, survival is 'almost' assured, (the only real assurance is the knowing of the truth becoming Truth via the experience of TRUTH :-) ...

Sorry, I digressed (better than aggression) ... I did scan over your post again to better give you an answer but I already forgot what I intended to say ... (I am 80 and my near memory is inconsistent):-( ... so I did another review and took notes so that I would not forget ... and now find that any meaningful discussion would need to be in person as there are over 20 categories of questioning that deserve more complete answers than I can address via this format ... unless I were more patient than I am at the moment.

Bottom line, great questions! That 'you' need answers to, or, questions for, to get others to think ? I suspect the latter, so in that regard there would be little use in my trying to answer as I also would be of better service to humanity were I able to reach others concerning a better way of being and living ... In order for you to be able to come up with such questions causes me to think that it is not you that needs the answers.

BTW, somewhere in reading your words this morning I thought that you had cautioned that it is best to be brave as an example for others rather than by instilling fear in others ... then later it seems that you suggested that maybe fear was good when it is used as a prompter for action (my paraphrasing) which at first to me seemed to be conflicting methods ... I only mention this because I have lately questioned myself concerning my constant passing on via FB of the most scary of articles about our dire future should we not wake up and do something about it ... as I write this paragraph, my concerns about any of those potential conflicts between actions used to get the attention of others as to our direct intention is immaterial, as either method has it's time and place.


IMnsHO and E so far.