Friday, July 31, 2020

Some 'Positive' Thinking?

So someone asked the following in a chat room:

TEN things YOU don't give a FUCK ABOUT!

So being that I think best, on the fly, I came up with this quick list (no order of importance):

1) I don't give a fuck about money
2) I don't give a fuck about status
3) I don't give a fuck about competition
4) I don't give a fuck about 'success'
5) I don't give a fuck about your 'programmed response'
6) I don't give a fuck about your 'programmed ego'
7) I don't give a fuck about your fear based on ignorance
8) I don't give a fuck about government
9) I don't give a fuck about herd immunity
10) I don't give a fuck about your judgement

As anyone which has read my writings from the last three years knows, I am not being 'rude' about any of those things but simply responding to experiences and observations within the scope of my life.

The speed and ease in which I answered the above was kind of sobering; how do I view the aggregate of the species to which I was born? The people:

  • which turn a blind eye to torture as long as it is for 'our side'
  • which ignore civilian deaths as long as they are called 'collateral damage'
  • which blames the victim
  • Which plays the victim
  • Which agrees with the concept of 'zero tolerance'
  • who are willing to turn in  their neighbors for not obeying the rules
  • which walk by a fellow human in need without a second look
  • which film others in trouble instead of helping them
  • which believe it is OK to 'socially distance' children
  • which are seemingly in agreement with teaching children that their fellow human beings are potentially, filthy disease carriers
  • which are in accordance with 'living' on a permission basis
  • which shoot the messenger before ever hearing the message
  • who would rather 'live' in ignorance
  • which are eager to shame others into compliance
  • which would assault each other over toilet paper
  • which seems to have a perverse need to punish
  • which is self righteous
  • which produces police officers which shoot a 73 year old man because he wanted to go shopping without a mask
  • who are so enraged that they are willing to tear everything down without even really knowing WHY?

I see the rage which is being manipulated and steered; the people which are loyal are going to be enraged with those which are spreading 'misinformation' and not obeying the 'rules' like masks and social distancing.

The 'rage' for the 'protests' is being fueled by itself through the 'damage' inflicted and subsequently aired to the public; this has been used for decades to create an indignation among those which are never even affected by a 'protest'.

How should I view them? As a vile species (of which I am part) which is self loathing to the point of self destruction and which is determined to bring everyone down with them?

Definition of Vile: morally despicable or abhorrent (causing or deserving strong dislike or hatred)

It would be so easy to slip down that slope and think the worst of most of my species.

So here are TEN things I do give a FUCK ABOUT! (no order)

1) I do give a fuck about LIVING - requires the following point and goes with family and community
2) I do give a fuck about FREEDOM - necessary for all
3) I do give a fuck about LOVE - I scold you because I love you
4) I do give a fuck about LEARNING - without that I would never move forward
5) I do give a fuck about COMMUNICATION - to retain not just language, but freedom and clarity of expression through honest rhetoric
6) I do give a fuck about EVOLUTION of THOUGHT - and with it 'process' - on all levels of consciousness
7) I do give a fuck about NATURE - the 'mother' which births and supports us all
8) I do give a fuck about COOPERATION - mutual living amongst sane and moral individuals
9) I do give a fuck about MORALITY - there is no 'relative' flexibility here; there is RIGHT and WRONG
10) I do give a fuck about NATURAL LAW - shouldn't law be natural in the first place?

So there was a list which was easily achieved and I know that every single human being out there, has the capacity for all of these 'positive' traits. A little hopium for me to keep this going through these testing times. To give up on my species is to give up on myself.

If you can give a fuck about the list above, perhaps we can still turn this thing around and not slip back into the "time before", nor accept the "new normal" but really create something more acceptable to a sane a morally conscious individual.

Start by being honest while you go through that list of the vile things that we (as a species) allow ourselves to be. All it takes is an Honest Look in the Mirror to Be BETTER and having fun while we do it instead of the usual 'fight' for 'betterment'.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Priorities! I enjoyed this.
I kind of breathed a nice sigh of relief through every fuck this and that. lol
Then a nice roundabout to what we should give a fuck about and fast.
You motivated me by saying what I needed to say. Wonderful.