Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Ins And Outs Of What I Want

I would like to be able to say that I have always wanted to simply get OUT of what we consider 'life' on this planet. Perhaps I should take this time to define OUT for those of you with overactive imaginations which veer towards indignation.

OUT can be defined as being able to live the best life I want, which does not detract from others and without unnecessary barriers (example of 'necessary' barrier NOTHING). Papers, permits, borders, economics are all barriers which are unnecessary.

From an early age, I did not enjoy taking life credits from one pocket to put into mine. I knew that this was not conducive to the advancement of humanity but actually the opposite, as it created the largest obstacle: "Who's going to pay for...?". Well that certainly seems to put the 'brakes' on a great many projects throughout the world (funny that certain 'projects' never have a problem).

I went through life and did things I enjoyed for a while, thought that I could just coast through and die young like James Dean or something (even before my time). The thing was that I really didn't want to participate in the 'society' being built about me. I was always looking for an escape as I went from town to town in search of whatever it was that I 'enjoyed' within the madness we call 'life'.

Town to town turned into country after country until I began to realize that it was all the same at varying levels of 'integration'. Then, there was a time when I thought I wanted IN. I achieved IN, and then just wanted OUT again. I learned many things while I was IN and perhaps that was the push I needed to once again want OUT.

So that is it, in a nutshell, I just want OUT!

I don't want to 'save' people which don't want to be saved.

I don't want to 'destroy' the current system or paradigm.

I don't want to kill the 'rulers' of the world and 'take back our planet'.

I don't want to be a 'hero' or a 'leader'.

I Just Want OUT!

I want to be able to live in a quiet place where I can grow gardens and be self sufficient all year round.

I want to enjoy family, as we grow naturally without the external influences which seem to 'nudge' our very moods and numb our capacities of thought and communication.

I want to enjoy/create a community, of not even 'like minded' people, but simply people with minds capable of actual thought which does not come from any type of 'media'; people capable of honest introspection.

I want the freedom to explore, discover, create, share, receive, LOVE and LIVE without being treated like a child.

I just want to be left alone, to see if I can finally meet the best ME I can BE.

I JUST WANT OUT!

I did come to the realization that people cannot 'awaken' others; they must come to their own realizations. And some may never step away from the television long enough to even notice the others are gone.

I have written many times on the subject of honest introspection, and to quote Zen Gardner:
"The only way out is in". 
There was never any doubt to this; we all knew. The 'information was certainly enticing and plentiful though. There seemed to be so many things to 'discover' and give hope to the fantasy that "maybe this will awaken the people". We played along with the 'bait' and created a 'movement' which never moved. We got lost in saving everything but ourselves.

It's really a simple solution: Change Yourself - Change The World - but to do that takes brutal HONESTY of self.

So have fun and "Just Do It" (copyright infringed, see how silly we are).

No comments: