Thursday, April 12, 2018

Free Yourself

So I was over at my neighbor's house yesterday and their sixty inch plasma television was tuned to the mainstream news. The 'news' was reporting on Trump and Syria and China (talking points of the moment with the enemies of the day). It was amazing to me to see the totally predictable reaction from my neighbor when the other wasn't sure about what is happening in Syria (a little hope as half the couple at least had questions). There was the calling of Putin an "madman" with Assad being a monster (also agreement on Trump calling him an "animal") which has "gassed before" and has been killing his own people for the last five years. And that it was looking like they are leading us into world war three. It saddens me to see people, which I love, be so easily manipulated and simply repeat the lies from the mainstream media; at times with such anger and belligerence.

Sometimes I forget how much influence a television which is constantly on and tuned to the news can have on people. I was there once but I didn't stay long; got too busy travelling, learning and living. I have written before about some of my journeys and perhaps that was something which really kick-started my awareness to the 'lives' which we are led to believe is living, of the slavery which we believe is freedom, of the lies which we believe are truths and of the selves we believe are us.

I wonder, at times, how I ever got onto this path some call 'The Awakening' and why it has not seemed to go anywhere? Perhaps I am just missing the signals, but I do wonder of those which claim that "We are winning" or "They're crumbling" or "They're afraid; are they really? If I were a 'ruler' would I be afraid that the masses are awakening and that my system of control along with my plans for domination are truly being threatened?

Could it be that we are actually being lulled into a 'false sense of security' (sort of like our mainstream lives)? That perhaps a lot of the 'information' which is 'discovered' is simply 'leaked' to create a divided atmosphere? That part of the 'grand game' is to reveal and obfuscate what the past holds in order to confuse and trap as many as possible there when the NOW is where we need to be to really effect change? That the selves which we have been programmed to be and defend with such fervor are simply part of the plan? Could it be that we are being gamed while the necessary steps to total control are being enacted right under our very noses?

Many in the 'alternative media' seem to believe that there is a 'magic spark' from some tidbit of information, which may be true or not, which shall invoke mass consciousness and bring about 'change'. That perhaps, something external will negate the need and work involved with truly knowing and changing thyself and miraculously save us all so that 'business as usual' can continue once we rid ourselves of the 'Deep State' or other external enemy so that our beloved 'capitalism' can go about in its intended form and bring peace and happiness to all.

So they create their little echo chambers with this group following this radio broadcast, podcast, website, etc. They break off into their separate niches with some 'researching' the shape of the Earth, the validity of the Kennedy assassination, 9/11 truth, the current political situation, past political leaders, dictators, activists, extremists, gun rights, property rights, MK Ultra mind control, surveillance, secret societies, the Constitution, World War Three, depopulation, global warming, geo-engineering, vaccines, poison food and water, artificial intelligence, 5G, quantum computing, holographic universe; the list goes on and on and the rabbit holes are seemingly endless but the REACTIONS to symptoms of a greater problem seems to remain the same.

What is the common thought, hope, intention here? Is it perhaps that 'this' will be the 'straw which breaks the camel's back', that 'this' will be the 'trigger' to a grand awakening or that 'this' will be the thing which invokes the 'hundredth monkey' and brings about change? I hate to break it to you but the number of monkeys actually needed is supposedly ten percent of the population which at seven billion is seven hundred million, that is twice the population of the United States, twenty times that of Canada and so forth; are we simply deluding ourselves?

The example above of the couple and their programming, which are in their sixties, is indicative of 'normal' within our western societies so imagine the subsequent generations which followed and how much more programmed they may actually be. Imagine your programming: the fears, projections, ego, love, hate, security, opinions et al. all fighting to have some validity in your overall existence. Imagine the games which you play, the lies which you repeat and the love which you have abandoned and try to wonder, as I do, is this really ME?

We are constantly told how 'divided' we are and play into the games of the 'rulers' when, in reality, the division starts within and that is where the work needs to be done. I want to have hope for my species but I do waver as I have watched it all unfold over the years with glimpses of 'progress' being swallowed into the matrix of fears and lies. I know that we are capable of so much more than this 'life' which we train subsequent generations to follow and to 'matter' in order to reach the top of the heap or at least not be condemned to the bottom; continually succumbing to the programmed fears which keeps us 'in line' and forever obedient, lest we suffer the assumed 'consequences'.

This is the 'work' I do, what I write about. It is about 'me' yet so much more, for divided we shall indeed FALL. I know in my heart that humanity is capable of the love which is needed, even if everything about us tries to lead us into yet another false paradigm. To err is human, to keep doing it and never learning from it is plain stupidity; I am tired of being stupid and that is not the future I wish upon any generation.

CHANGE starts NOW, it starts with each individual ME and it is for ALL - BE A PART OF IT and FREE YOURSELF for the sake of EVERYONE.




1 comment:

Unknown said...


It is true that the change resides in the consciences of the subjects, but mass psychology is not the same as the actions of individual psychology ... Awakenings that revolutionize societies innumerable times are born in the word and when bursts occur of mass and change has occurred decades ago by those invisible vanguards. Even so I join your call to stimulate the individual effort that encourages change...