Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Thoughts On Libya

Change is a coming.

::::::::
I've been reading, like many of you, on the "happenings" :-) in Libya.

From what I gather, there are a bunch of CIA involved (hired, trained, armed etc.) Al-Queda oops Rebels ... (Do we call them agents?) which are armed by the US and supported through air-strikes (should I have said No Fly Zone?) to NOT induce "Regime Change" wait.... now it is about Regime change. (Hard to keep up)

I already know about the OIL and the "Strategic Advantage", when are we going to stop with the obvious lies? Does the Mainstream Media take me for a fool?

I can see that this is the "I'm going in, no asking congress" (and it's Not War) precedence which a "President" needed to assert his authority. I can see this assertiveness being processed at many and different levels; be it at a government level, a personal level or just your boss trying assert themselves, it is still the same.

I see it in the U.K., Ireland, Greece, Canada, the G20...(and the list goes on) the powers that be seem to be asserting themselves everywhere. Why now? What is on the horizon? What are they afraid of?

YOU!

Only you have the power to stop the insanity. Only you can demand that War be abolished. Only you can stop the thievery of your children's future. Only you can take back what the Corporatocracy has stolen from you and future generations.

Now imagine 200 million other YOUs.

3 comments:

A13 said...

Thank You for blogging again.
It's really good to read what you have to say even though I'm in Australia and your Canadian..
All part of the Commom Wealth I suppose..
many regards
Cheers A13

A13 said...

Hi Sylvain, how are things?
Just dropping in to say hi :)
Missing your blogging mate.
Cheers A13

A13 said...

Merry Christams and a HAppy New year to you.
Are you going to be blogging here again? or are you elsewhere?
Cheers and regards A13